Monday, May 4, 2009

My son Raghu "enjoying" paandi melam

My relative Udayan chettan came to me a couple of days after the utsavam 2009 of Sreedharamangalam Sreekrishna kshethram, Chalakudy with his camera. He had taken some pictures and videos and wanted to download them to be burnt into a cd. When I was viewing the videos, I found Raghu, my son "enjoying" the melam which I would like to share with you. He had landed there directly from his classes and was in his uniform.....



You can view a more larger screenview of the above in the YouTube link




3 comments:

A said...

Seems like he is the manager of the Pandimelam troup. Very nice video! He is completely involved in it. Reminds me of my chalakudi days when I would come and see you guys practising.

Unknown said...

its great to watch a young kid enjoy the melam. man i miss it... very good posting Murari chettan..

Medha.* said...

raghu is really enjoying it..!!
seems totally engrossed in the melam..
nice post!!